What was achieved?
The only publicity that I received was a small article about the march in the Vancouver Sun as well as the original letter I wrote to the Vancouver Sun. The whole ordeal was mostly unnoticed but we did accomplish part of what we planned. On our march we convinced a few restaurants in Vancouver to stop selling shark fins. Even though we didn't accomplish what we originally planned, we still made a small change.
What was the experience like?
The experience was very rewarding, because it showed me that if people work together we can accomplish a lot. With even more people we could have accomplished even more. The whole experience was definitely worth it, and I would definitely do it again. I feel like I have made a difference in the world (even though it was a small difference). I feel like a much better person now.
No comments:
Post a Comment