Friday, January 21, 2011
Consequence of Civil disobedience
Writing to the Vancouver Sun will not cause any consequences. If I were to go ahead and try and ban the killing of sharks in China then that could lead to some consequences. If I and a group of people travelled to China than we could get into trouble with the people there. To try and shut down a huge business like that would make many people very upset. It would be like coming to Canada and banning the selling of Maple Syrup. But I will not be going to China so I will not get in trouble with the people there. I would also like to start a petition to ban the selling of Shark Fins in Canada. If the petition doesn't work I would like to organize a march that will include visiting local fish and meat markets. Hopefully my actions will be successful without getting into to much trouble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment